Popsicle Stick Catapult Snowball Fight Stem Activity
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"When you think of winter, what is the first thing that pops into your head? White, fluffy snow! And what do you do with snow when you are a kid? Have a snowball fight! For this winter STEM challenge, the kids will go through the scientific method and find out which object will go farther when you launch different items using a popsicle stick catapult! For older kids, you can make the challenge harder by giving them the popsicle sticks, spoon, and rubber bands and have them figure out how to build the catapult."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Snowflake Ornament Pattern
- 25 Days Of Christmas Activities
- Santa French Bulldog
- Christmas Reindeer
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Owl Sweater Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts