Neutral Winter Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Oh, how I love to use grapevine wreaths! I don’t know what it is about them, but I find them so much easier to customize and arrange than traditional faux pine wreaths. The white berries were a must-have as well. I think the Snowflake adds a nice touch and I’m really enjoying the monochromatic look. That’s it! Decorating grapevine wreaths is so super easy and it makes me feel like I have some serious floral arranging skills even though I clearly don’t lol."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Got an old sweater that you no longer can wear? My favorite sweater slowly became too holey to wear any longer. I loved it way too… Continue reading: "Winter Wreath from Old Sweater and Scarf"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two Round Easy Crochet Christmas Star Ornament
- Simple Paper Christmas Tree
- Christmas Salt Dough Ornaments
- Crochet Simple Snowflake Coaster
- Holiday Celebration Crochet Poncho Wrap
- Holiday Wine Bottle Scarf & Hat Cozy
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- Merry M Fold Card Tutorial
- Gnome Ornament
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts