This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Melting Snowman Hot Chocolate Bomb
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"How to make a melting snowman hot chocolate bomb. This is white chocolate filled with powdered dry hot cocoa mix. Then use edible markers to make a cute snowman face on the sphere. Place it in a mug and add warm milk or water. The white chocolate melts, and the hot cocoa mix comes out. Then stir and enjoy a delicious mug of hot chocolate. I also added marshmallows inside, but these are optional to add."
Read NextDollar Store Snowman
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"It took me a long (as in 10 years) to fully accept that I lived among dust balls, scorching summers, and lots and lots of cacti.… Continue reading: "Easy No-Sew Felt Cactus Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Shrinky Dink Earrings For Halloween
- Make Woven Spider Web Magnets For Halloween Front Door Decor
- Crochet Black Cat Granny Square
- Easy Origami Corner Bookmarks
- Paper Bag Book Cover
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Colorful Button Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Diy Tin Can Bean Bag Toss
- How To Draw Christmas Ornaments
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts