How To Make Hot Chocolate Bombs With Marshmallows
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Learn how to make a hot chocolate bomb with marshmallows. This is a fun treat to make, and it makes a great gift! You'll make a hollow sphere of chocolate and fill it with hot cocoa mix and marshmallows. Then drop it into a mug of hot water or milk. The chocolate melts and creates a delicious drink. Learn how to make it, which mold to use, and get flavor variations to make a delicious drink."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Snowflake Ornament Pattern
- 25 Days Of Christmas Activities
- Santa French Bulldog
- Christmas Reindeer
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Owl Sweater Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts