This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Curtain Straps
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Every once in a while, you need to add a little pizzazz to your home. Why not do it by adding some custom-made curtain straps. You can make curtain tie-backs for every season, including special ones for Christmas. You can change them out as frequently or infrequently as you like. This quick project will take less than an hour and will add some much-appreciated life to your windows. All you need is some faux leather, a sharp cutting tool, and some snaps. Come check it out!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextVintage Snowman Boxes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Paper Cup Elf
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts