How To Make A Bird Seed Wreath Recipe
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"How to make an easy DIY bird seed wreath. This wreath looks cute in the back yard to feed the wild birds. It's easy to make in about an hour. Kids can even help make it. You can even use different kinds of bird seed based on the birds that you have in your yard. You can also add unsalted sunflower seeds, dried fruits, or cranberries to give it some color and more variety for the birds."
- bird seed
- corn starch
- bundt pan
- cooking spray
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Father's Day Madlib Letter
- Mother's Day Coloring Page
- St Patrick Day Centerpiece
- Simple Spring Centerpiece
- Diy Spring Bunny Jar Display
- Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Cardboard Tube Easter Bunny
- Easter Treat Pails
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts