This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Knit Through The Back Loop
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Knitting Through the Back Loop is an easy, beginner friendly stitch pattern. It's a variation of the beginner friendly garter stitch. I actually discovered this stitch pattern on accident, but I quickly fell in love with it, and it revamped my desire to knit (I am a crocheter first)! While it’s a little tighter to work with on the needles, I find I have so much more control over my stitches, and my fabric comes out much nicer than with the traditional knit stitch. This technique works with any weight yarn and respective needles - I've used WeCrochet Swish for my sample with H8/5mm knitting needles, and it's so lovely to work with!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Handmade holidays are so much fun. Here I am sharing a cute little pattern for Crochet Star Ornament. These simple Crochet Christmas… Continue reading: "Crochet Christmas Star Ornament"
- The Cutest Craft for Groundhog Day
- Wintery Pine Cone Wreath
- Dollar Store Snowman
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Inexpensive Snowflake DIY Painted Rocks
- 30 Easy Snowman Project Ideas
- Crazy Cute Owl Hand Warmers
- Super Simple Snowflake DIY Mugs
- Snowman Candy Container
- Cozy Homemade Hand Warmers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Acorn Wreath
- How To Grow A Tree From A Pine Cone
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy To Make Pumpkin Stretch Crochet Blanket
- How To Make Shrinky Dink Earrings For Halloween
- Make Woven Spider Web Magnets For Halloween Front Door Decor
- Crochet Black Cat Granny Square
- Easy Origami Corner Bookmarks
- Paper Bag Book Cover
- Paper Plate Spider
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts