We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"The Glacier cowl is a chic accessory to keep your neck warm. It is knit with a blend of merino wool and cotton, making it perfect for fall when the temperature is dropping outside. The cowl is knit in the round from bottom to top and it has no seams. The design of the cowl features a lace pattern- a combination of mock cables with yarn overs. The top and bottom borders are worked in 2x2 rib stitch."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine's Day Melt And Pour Soap
- Elegant Snowflakes
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts