Easy And Quick Infinity Scarf
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This Easy and Quick Infinity Scarf is perfect for a beginner and experienced crocheters alike. The pattern uses basic crochet stitches and repeats one row, and it can be made with any worsted weight yarn. As I was taking photos of this basic infinity scarf, I realized how lovely they would look paired together. The result is a chunky infinity cowl that has a two-toned color. What a gorgeous festive look for the cold days. Make this in neutral colors and wear this year-round as a fashion accessory. Oh, and did I say it only takes one skein of yarn? "
- 1 Skein or 255 yards. I used Red Heart Yarn
- Size I crochet hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine's Day Melt And Pour Soap
- Elegant Snowflakes
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts