This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
C2c Cozy Throw Pillow
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"While searching through Pinterest for Winter decorating ideas, I came across a gorgeous living room from Wilshire Collections. Right behind her adorable golden retriever sat a throw pillow with the simple word “cozy” on it, and the pillow edge reminded me of a pom pom trim. I fell in love, and knew I wanted to have one of those throw pillows for my home. I turned to one of my favorite stitch patterns - corner to corner (C2C), picked up a gray pom pom trim from the sewing aisle, and got to work on my envelope style throw pillow. Instructions included for 7 sizes from 14" up to 27" Square! My two sample pillows were worked to fit 14” and 16” pillow forms, and respectively, I used 375 yards (202 grams), and 460 yards (248 grams)."
- Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in White and Grey Heather
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 1″ Wide (or Less) Gray Pom Pom Trim – Mine came from the Home Decor section at Hobby Lobby (where the outdoor fabric, and curtain items are) – You will need at least 1.5 (2, 2, 2.5, 2.5, 3, 4) Yards, but I recommend getting a little extra just in case! For the 16″ Pillow, I bought 2 Yards, and had 14″ leftover.
- Hot Glue or Sewing Needle and Thread (for Pom Pom Trim)
- Optional, Sewing Pins
Read NextHow to make a Rainbow Notebook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want a fun way to decorate your composition notebooks for school, then you'll love these Groovy Notebook Cover Printables. All… Continue reading: "Groovy Notebook Cover Printables"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Simple Crochet Table Runner Pattern
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- How is Hanukkah Celebrated?
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts