This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
C2c Cozy Throw Pillow
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"While searching through Pinterest for Winter decorating ideas, I came across a gorgeous living room from Wilshire Collections. Right behind her adorable golden retriever sat a throw pillow with the simple word “cozy” on it, and the pillow edge reminded me of a pom pom trim. I fell in love, and knew I wanted to have one of those throw pillows for my home. I turned to one of my favorite stitch patterns - corner to corner (C2C), picked up a gray pom pom trim from the sewing aisle, and got to work on my envelope style throw pillow. Instructions included for 7 sizes from 14" up to 27" Square! My two sample pillows were worked to fit 14” and 16” pillow forms, and respectively, I used 375 yards (202 grams), and 460 yards (248 grams)."
- Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in White and Grey Heather
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 1″ Wide (or Less) Gray Pom Pom Trim – Mine came from the Home Decor section at Hobby Lobby (where the outdoor fabric, and curtain items are) – You will need at least 1.5 (2, 2, 2.5, 2.5, 3, 4) Yards, but I recommend getting a little extra just in case! For the 16″ Pillow, I bought 2 Yards, and had 14″ leftover.
- Hot Glue or Sewing Needle and Thread (for Pom Pom Trim)
- Optional, Sewing Pins
Read NextSuper Simple Snowflake DIY Mugs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
As the weather gets warmer, you'll find that you crave a DIY wreath that will give your porch some seasonal flair. This fun Stylish… Continue reading: "Stylish Botanical DIY Spring Wreath"
- Super Simple Snowflake DIY Mugs
- Winter Driftwood Wreath
- The Cutest Craft for Groundhog Day
- How to Upcycle Old Wooden Crate to a Fireplace Holder
- Crazy Cute Owl Hand Warmers
- Free Printable February Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Winter Gnomes Coloring Pages
- DIY Felt Snowflake Mittens
- Free Groundhog Day Coloring Pages For Kids
- Mint Sugar Scrub Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Chunky Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Snow Globe
- Heart Suncatcher
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Printable Donut Valentine Cards
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts