Etching Glass Jars
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Easily decorate your major glass jars with an etching tool! Let your imagination run wild and make cute storage jars, jam jars or even wedding favors!"
Treat your loved ones to easy homemade gifts any time a special occasion rolls around, from baby showers to weddings! In our collection, you will find ideas to make DIY birthday gifts, handmade Christmas gifts, and more: 48 DIY Gift Ideas for Every Occasion
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- Glass jars
- Power tool with etching attachement
- Paper or washi tape
- Protective gear (eye protection, gloves)
- Non-permanent glass marker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pinwheel Square Mini Quilt
- Father’s Day Word Search Printable
- DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Upcycled Faux Cement Planter
- DIY Upcycle Old Photo Frames to Cute Lantern
- How to Make Lotus in Origami Style: Easy Craft Tutorial
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts