10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
From the blogger: "Sharpie dot projects are so easy to do, you’ll be looking for cute ways to share gifts with family and friends. This Valentine's Day treat jar only requires basic supplies and a simple technique. You can make this Sharpie dot heart jar in about 5 – 10 minutes. Start lightly with the dotting and then go back and add more if you want. This project is easy enough for children to make and nice enough that you can be proud to give it as a gift. As the candy inside is eaten, the heart slowly shows up. The empty decorated jar is perfect for organizing items around the house."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts