This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Turkey Bookmark For Kids
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Gobble up books with your child this fall and use this DIY turkey bookmark to keep your place intact. Using minimal materials that can typically be found at home, this bookmark is sure to make you smile as you read with your child. Materials needed: Construction paper Pencil Glue Stick Sharpie or gel pen Time to create: under 15 minutes You can use this bookmark by sliding into the top corner of the page you'd like to mark. The turkey should stick out of the corner making your spot easy to find."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Construction Paper
- Sharpie or gel pen
Read NextDollar Store Thanksgiving Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
As your Christmas tree rolls in through the door, make sure it feels welcome by adorning it in lovely, decorative toilet paper roll… Continue reading: "Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Ornaments"
- Dollar Store Thanksgiving Decor
- Autumn Pumpkin Tray Decor
- DIY Turkey Dinner Wreath
- Paper Tube Thanksgiving Turkey
- Thrifted Cutting Board Makeover
- Crochet Potholder Pinch Mitts
- Always Thankful Free Printable
- Festive Free Printable Thanksgiving Gift Tags
- Amish Thanksgiving DIY Candle Holders
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree Cone
- Easy Christmas Punch Recipe
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Christmas String Art
- Free Letter To Santa Printable
- Hot Chocolate Pudding Shots
- Easy Christmas Tree Charcuterie Board Recipe
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Crochet Winter Ornaments
- Crochet Heart Snowman Christmas Ornament
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts