This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Turkey Bookmark For Kids
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"Gobble up books with your child this fall and use this DIY turkey bookmark to keep your place intact. Using minimal materials that can typically be found at home, this bookmark is sure to make you smile as you read with your child. Materials needed: Construction paper Pencil Glue Stick Sharpie or gel pen Time to create: under 15 minutes You can use this bookmark by sliding into the top corner of the page you'd like to mark. The turkey should stick out of the corner making your spot easy to find."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Construction Paper
- Sharpie or gel pen
Read NextRustic Fall Stenciled Glass Plates
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Brown Bag Flowers
Sometimes the most beautiful projects are the ones that are the simplest! That's definitely the case with these Brown Bag Flowers,… Continue reading: "Brown Bag Flowers"
- Rustic Fall Stenciled Glass Plates
- "8 Thanksgiving Crafts for the Home" eBook
- Thrifted Cutting Board Makeover
- Cute Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft For Kids
- Fall Hand Painted Sign
- Children's Handprint Thanksgiving Tree
- Faux Chalkboard Hoop Art
- Mini Weaving Loom Fall Pumpkins
- Amish Thanksgiving DIY Candle Holders
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 4th Of July Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts