32 Crafts for Thanksgiving
Find everything from Thanksgiving decorating ideas to desserts within our collection of 32 Crafts for Thanksgiving. Inspired by popular images of the season, these Thanksgiving craft ideas use versatile materials and ideas that crafters of all levels and ages can enjoy. Whether you're looking for Thanksgiving crafts for kids, Thanksgiving decorating ideas, cute Thanksgiving desserts, or Thanksgiving paper crafts, we have the project for you. Spend time crafting together as a family with any of our Thanksgiving crafts for kids. We've pulled our most favorite turkey day crafts so you only have to look in one place.
Celebrate the festive day with colorful and rustic Thanksgiving craft ideas that are sure to warm up your house this fall by beginning your search below.
32 Crafts for Thanksgiving
Table of Contents
For more Thanksgiving decorating ideas, be sure to check out our collection of 8 Thanksgiving Crafts for the Home!
With these Thanksgiving decorating ideas, you'll have everything you need to create a festive holiday atmosphere in your dining room. Stunning centerpieces use inspiration from the outdoors to add rustic appeal to your dining room table. A small touch of color is the perfect way to add elegance to your Thanksgiving table settings. Complete any one of these Thanksgiving decorating ideas with easy and unique designs. Don't spend extra money when you can easily make a high-quality craft with your own materials.
- Crochet Turkey Coasters
- Thanksgiving Word Art Table Runner
- Burlap and Corn Husk Table Runner
- Thanksgiving Thankful Tree
- Nature Chic Pinecone Chandelier
- Burst of Autumn Napkin Rings
- Williams Sonoma Knockoff Glass Hurricane
- Mayflower Table Centerpiece
- No-Sew Turkey Table Runner
Make sure to include some delicious and cute Thanksgiving desserts on your holiday menu. Transform everyday food materials into a Thanksgiving treat you can create with the kids. These cute recipes are so tasty, the whole family can indulge together this Thanksgiving.
- Pumpkin Mini Cakes
- Gobble Gobble Rice Krispies Treats
- Colorful Gumdrop Turkeys
- Thanksgiving Nutter Butter Cookie Pops
- Chocolate Pilgrim Hat Treats
- Tiny Turkey Oreo Cookie Pops
- Edible Indian Corn on a Stick
- Edible Leaves
There are several Thanksgiving paper crafts made entirely of reusable materials that you're sure to love. Create a memorizing drape of color that will add a seasonal feel to any room. Give thanks to your loved ones with some impressive pop-up cards, or put your leftover ribbon to good use by making a colorful Thanksgiving decoration. Whatever you choose, we're sure you'll find plenty of festive, Thanksgiving paper crafts below.
- Pumpkin Treat Boxes
- What Are You Thankful For Board
- Family Handprint Paper Turkey
- Colorful Origami Paper Turkeys
- Thanksgiving Leaves Paper Garland
- TP Roll Turkey
- Grocery Bag Into Cute Turkey Card
- Scrap Buster Ribbon Turkey
Encourage your kids to stay crafty this holiday season with these Thanksgiving crafts for kids. Celebrate togetherness by helping your kids choose any one of the Thanksgiving crafts ideas below. Our family fun projects will get the whole family excited for the coming holiday.
- Easy Felt Handprint Turkeys
- Bottle Cap Turkey Necklace
- Harvest Napkin Holders
- Easy Styrofoam and Crayon Turkey
- Construction Paper Pilgrim Hat
- Thanksgiving Wampum Belts
- Give Thanks Calendar for the Kids
Still cant get enough Thanksgiving decorating ideas? Take a look at 100+ Thanksgiving Crafts to Be Grateful For.
Read NextPaper Pie Boxes