Thanksgiving Pilgrim Napkin Rings
When preparing your Thanksgiving table decorations, always remember napkin rings. The Thanksgiving Pilgrim Napkin Rings are the perfect final touch to tie your table decorations together. Made out of toilet paper rolls, these DIY napkin rings are so easy and so cheap. Don't break the bank by buying expensive table decorations for Thanksgiving. Instead, make your own that are just as cute. Don't worry, not only are these napkin rings inexpensive, but they are also easily made so you don't have to spend hours getting ready for all your Thanksgiving guests.
- Cardboard tubes, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Scrapbook paper in fall shades
- White card stock
- Small buttons
- White string
- Tools: scissors, white craft glue, cutting board, glue stick
- Cut scrapbook paper into 6-inch wide strips, long enough to wrap around the tube. Use glue stick to cover the tube and tuck the excess inside the tube.
- Cut white card stock into strips (5 1/2" x 3/4") using the pattern provided.
- Use glue stick to attach the card stock collar around the top of the tube.
- Tie string into small bows and use white craft glue to attach to the collar. A toothpick is helpful for moving the bow around and keeping glue off your fingers.
- Glue small buttons to the front below the center of the collar.
- Allow the glue to dry completely before using.
Read NextTime to Dine Wall Art