This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Papercraft Flamingo Bookmarks
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"These adorable papercraft flamingo bookmarks will convince your kids that reading is the cool thing to do. Your kids will love keeping track of where they are in their books with these fun flamingo bookmarks. All you need to do to make them is to craft construction paper, cardstock paper, a sharpie, craft glue, a pencil, and the downloadable template. Once you have all your supplies, sit down with your kids, and you will have a blast making this cute craft together."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Construction paper
- Cardstock paper
- Craft glue
Select construction papers (including pink) for the papercraft flamingo pattern.
Trace the body, the wing, wing texture and the blush patterns on 2 or 3 different shades of pink construction paper.
Trace the legs on black or brown construction paper and trace the beak on white paper.
Cut out the traced patterns nicely.
Attach the blush cut-out near the bottom side of the head part.
Attach the wing texture cut-out along the scalloped border side of the wing cut-out.
Use a black sharpie to trace and fill the flamingo beak pattern on the white beak cut-out.
Attach the beak to the front side of the head part.
Use the sharpie to draw the eye of the papercraft flamingo, above the blush pattern.
Attach the wing pattern on the body pattern, keeping the scalloped border facing the tail of the main body pattern.
Prepare the bookmark base from cardstock paper.
Attach the 2 leg cut-outs along the bottom side of the papercraft flamingo pattern.
Attach the bottom side of the main body pattern with the bookmark base but make sure to keep the legs free from glue.
To use the flamingo papercraft pattern as a bookmark, slide a page between the bookmark base and the legs of the papercraft flamingo.
Read NextSunset Dyed Basket Liner or Pouch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Sunset Dyed Basket Liner or Pouch
- Felt Succulent Summer Wreath
- Diy Hand Painted Driftwood Planter
- Giant Paper Mache Cactus
- Tissue Box Flower Planter
- Block Print Tulip Napkins
- Coloring Page Jewelry Box
- How To Make Lucky Gift | Diy Ladybug Craft | Crafts For Kids
- Shoebox Mini Wall Art
- 60s Inspired Step Stool
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts