- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Stunning Garden Lights
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
Light up your barbeque or campfire party with these Stunning Garden Lights. Created out of recycled containers or mason jars, Mod Podge, and some tissue paper, this is one of those garden craft ideas that is going to completely wow guests. Whether you are lighting up a fancy party or just want a little bit of mood lighting on a spring or summer night, these outdoor lighting ideas are the perfect, quick fix. Love the way your house or backporch looks lit by candle light with a craft you made all on your own.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Read NextCocktail Umbrella Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jun 15, 2018
Large pickle jars? It so happens that I have several extra gallon glass jars that would be perfect for this! I have been wanting to do something with my patio and this is a great way to start. I might make a couple in red, white and blue especially for Independence Day.
Jun 05, 2015
This pattern is awesome! This will definitely add some color to my home. So excited.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
How To Make Lip Scrub
Remedy your chapped lips this winter with a sweet honey, vanilla, and brown sugar lip scrub. Our lip scrub is simple to make and only… Continue reading: "How To Make Lip Scrub"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beautiful Day Triangular Shawl Crochet Pattern
- 7 Cool Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts