Stunning Garden Lights
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Light up your barbeque or campfire party with these Stunning Garden Lights. Created out of recycled containers or mason jars, Mod Podge, and some tissue paper, this is one of those garden craft ideas that is going to completely wow guests. Whether you are lighting up a fancy party or just want a little bit of mood lighting on a spring or summer night, these outdoor lighting ideas are the perfect, quick fix. Love the way your house or backporch looks lit by candle light with a craft you made all on your own.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- 4th Of July Americana Wreath
- Patriotic Binoculars
- Red White & Blue Cake Pops
- Fourth Of July Suncatchers
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts