St. Patrick's Day Slime
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"March is right around the corner so it’s the perfect time to break out the glue and glitter and make St. Patrick’s Day slime. This glittery green slime is a fun and easy kid’s craft to make and play with, the kids will love it! While your little leprechauns are having tons of sensory play fun making this DIY slime, it is also a “golden” opportunity to teach them about science and the meaning behind St. Patrick’s Day. For this reason, this green glitter slime makes a great classroom, home school, or party activity. We know you and your kids are going to totally sham-ROCK this slime… let’s get started!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 4 oz clear glue
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon saline solution
- 1-2 drops green food coloring
- green glitter
- plastic gold coins
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"After the turkey, the second most important element in a British Christmas dinner is the Christmas pudding. The other day when I was… Continue reading: "Christmas Pudding Wood Slice Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Hanukkah Advent Calendar
- Pom Pom Hanukkah Garland Craft
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Easy No-Sew Face Masks
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts