St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hat Treat Cups
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Looking for a fun St. Patrick’s Day craft to try this spring? Use these St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hat Treat Cups as a cute way to give out candies to kids and adults alike. You will be charmed by these adorable little hats! Not only are these easy spring crafts incredibly simple, but they are also quite fun to make. This is a great holiday craft idea if you want to use up your extra scraps of paper. Glue the top of the hat to the brim to seal the deal!
From the blogger: "I found these party cups on sale at the after Christmas sales at 90% off. I snapped them up, knowing I’d figure out a use for them later for Spring holidays. This is also a great craft for using up those scraps of paper you’ve been keeping for a rainy day. Combine these with your favorite St. Patrick's Day candy and you've got a fun treat that both children and adults would love to receive."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
HolidaySt. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts