St. Patricks Day Crafts: 39 Shamrock Crafts and Four Leaf Clover Crafts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
St. Paddy’s Day simply isn’t complete without shamrocks and lucky four leaf clovers, so it’s no surprise to find those symbols all over our St. Patrick’s Day craft ideas. You can never have enough luck in your life, so if you’re ready to celebrate the luckiest day of the year, you’ll love this collection of St. Patrick’s Day Crafts: 39 Shamrock Crafts and Four Leaf Clover Crafts. From the best decorating ideas to the perfect ways to avoid getting pinched, the four leaf clover crafts and shamrock crafts on this list will guarantee your most festive St. Paddy’s Day yet.
St. Patricks Day Crafts: 39 Shamrock Crafts
and Four Leaf Clover Crafts
Table of Contents
Wearable Crafts and DIY Accessories
Pinch-Proof Shamrock Pins
DIY Garlands and Banners
Other St. Patrick’s Day Decorating Ideas
Shamrock-Inspired St. Patrick's Day Recipes
More Four Leaf Clover and Shamrock Crafts
Find everything you need to have a lucky day with our Happy St. Patrick’s Day! 12 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids and Adults free eBook!
Show your St. Paddy’s Day pride with these wearable crafts! From DIY T-Shirts to DIY hair accessories to too-cute totes, these St. Patrick’s Day crafts will have you feeling extra lucky this year. Pick the accessory that fits your style best, or use these shamrock crafts to create an ensemble with enough green to rival a leprechaun.
- Adorable Shamrock Barette
- Sparkle Shamrock Hair Clips
- Sham-Rockin' Tote
- Sequin Shamrock Hair Tie
- Shamrock Chic Fashion
- Shamrock Scarf
If you’re not feeling particularly inspired by green this St. Paddy’s Day, the best way to avoid the dreaded pinch is to make one of these adorable DIY accessories. Each one of these St. Patrick’s Day will give you just a little touch of green to keep you feeling festive on St. Patrick’s Day, and of course, they’ll give you a little extra luck, too!
- Charming Clover Pin or Headband
- Shiny Clay Shamrock Pin
- The Cutest Little Shamrock Pins
- Don't Get Pinched Shamrock Pin
- Wired Shamrock Pins
Turn your love for shamrock crafts into fantastic St. Patrick’s Day decorating ideas! These DIY wreaths are a great way to let the whole neighborhood know that your house is ready to welcome St. Paddy’s Day. There are plenty of these St. Patrick’s Day crafts to choose from, so you’ll surely be able to find one that matches your home.
- Rustic Shamrock Wreath
- Pool Noodle Shamrock Wreath
- Festive Four Leaf Clover Wreath
- Sham-Rockin' Wreath
- Nutty Clover Wreath
- Burlap and Shamrocks Wreath
Once your door is decorated, it’s time to focus on the inside of your holiday home. These DIY garlands and banners are an easy way to decorate for St. Patrick’s Day, and they’re very easy to make. With some of these shamrock crafts, your kids can even help out! You'll love seeing these St. Patrick's Day crafts on display each day leading up to the luckiest day of the year.
- Pom Pom St. Patrick's Day Garland
- St. Patrick's Day Bookish Banner
- Shamrock Printable Garland
- Paper Shamrock Garland
- Shamrock Banner
- Geometric Shamrock Garland
Need even more St. Patrick’s day crafts to get your house gorgeous in green? These shamrock and four leaf clover crafts are a great solution. With the tutorials below, you can create St. Patrick's Day decorations for your garden, your living room walls, and so much more.
- Shamrock Garden Stake
- Festive Framed Four Leaf Clover
- Your Lucky Block
- Shadow Box of Luck
- St. Paddy's Welcome Shamrock
Corned beef and cabbage isn’t the only way to have some festive food this St. Paddy’s Day. Instead, why not try one of these incredible St. Patrick’s Day desserts? These sweet shamrock crafts are sure to be a hit at any St. Patrick’s Day bash!
If you simply can’t get enough of our four leaf clover crafts, we think you’ll love these St. Patrick’s Day craft ideas. From festive holiday crafts for kids to try to simple projects to leave you feeling lucky, these projects are a great way to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day with your family.
- Simple Four Leaf Clover Card
- Tissue Paper Clover
- St. Patrick's Day Clover Cozies
- Sewn Shamrocks
- Pot of Clover Place Cards
- Quick and Easy Ribbon Shamrocks
- Golden Shamrocks
- Four Leaf Clover Bouquet
For even more St. Patrick's Day crafts, check out our collection of 21 Golden St. Patrick's Day Craft Ideas!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
"Have a cook or just lover of all things kitchen in your life? This easy to make 30 Minute Gift Idea is the perfect way to give… Continue reading: "30 Minute Christmas Gift Idea "
- Diy Rainbow Fringe Backdrop
- Little Green Crochet Shamrock Pattern
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Free Printable
- St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold Pretzel Snack
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- DIY St. Patrick's Day Stamp
- St Patrick's Day Dollar Store Wreath
- Quick and Easy Ribbon Shamrocks
- Lucky Bits Bottle Caps
- Dollar Store Handmade Towels
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Beach Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- How To Make A Pen Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Painting Framed Glass
- Diy Candle Holders
- Enchanting Crochet Flower Doily
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts