Happy St. Patrick's Day! 12 St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids and Adults
By: Amy Finn for AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! 12 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids and Adults eBook
Feeling lucky? Then try out these amazing St. Patrick’s Day projects! These great DIY projects are guaranteed to bring all the leprechauns to your yard. From shamrocks to gold rocks, you will find everything you need to decorate your house in the luckiest décor this side of Ireland. Find yourself surrounded by green and gold everywhere, and let yourself get caught up in this super fun holiday. You don’t have to be a leprechaun to download this free eBook. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! 12 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids and Adults is sure to give some great decoration ideas and crafts for your kids to help them enjoy the day.
Download your copy of Happy St. Patrick’s Day! 12 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids and Adults today!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! 12 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids and Adults
Table of Contents
What's Inside This Free eBook
Need Help Downloading?
Don't Miss Our Other Free eBooks!
Sign Up For Our Free Newsletter
St. Patrick’s Day Décor
Among the many wonderful crafts in this eBook, you will find a bunch of ways to turn your house into the luckiest on the block. These simple and easy St. Patrick’s Day ideas will turn your house into a holiday haven. Projects like “Lucky Penny Letters” (pg. 4) will give any room a bit of the pizzazz that you want. These letters are made by gluing pennies onto letters, which spell out the word “lucky.” Make this and stand it on your mantle or on a table by your front door so that everyone who visits will be able to share in the luck. With a bit of Mod Podge and some creativity, you can easily create a St. Patrick's Day decoration that looks like a million bucks.
More décor projects include “St. Paddy’s Welcome Shamrock” (pg. 8) and “Shamrock Tree Decoration” (pg. 12), which is a beautiful and unique way to bring some subtle St. Patrick’s Day fun to your house. The “Rustic Shamrock Wreath” (pg. 23) is also a sophisticated decoration that is sure to make a statement. This is a great wreath to reuse again and again. If you're looking for a way to show off your Irish pride without being too over-the-top, this is the ideal idea for you start with. With its burlap and shamrocks, this wreath is a beauty that you will want to use year in and year out. Plus, if you only use a dab of glue on the shamrocks, you’ll be able to remove them after March and put on Easter eggs or bats or fall leaves.
Also included in this eBook is a great tutorial for “Mini Luck Candle Holders” (pg. 26). This insanely simple project will look super cute in your house. Each candle is given a letter and then they spell out “LUCK.” This St. Patrick’s Day décor will light up the room with its simple brilliance. Show off your Irish spirit and display this easy craft for St. Patrick's Day in your home this holiday season.
St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids
Kids love St. Patrick’s Day. With the thought of leprechauns out and about and pots of gold at the end of rainbows, it’s hard not to get swept up in the magic of this holiday. These St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids are awesome ways to get the kids into their Irish spirit. Let them show off their pride with “Shamrock Jewelry for Kids” (pg. 28). Since many schools do mini activities for St. Patrick’s Day, the craft would be great for your child to bring to school and share with his or her class. You can decorate these with jewels for the girls and leave them plain for the boys; everyone is sure to love this awesome, easy craft. This is also a great craft for children to do on their own; you could easily supply them with the materials, and allow them to make the jewelry for themselves.
Another great craft for St. Patrick’s Day are the “Magical Gold Rocks” (pg. 32). This super easy project is another that is perfect for kids. They can help out with painting the rocks. You could also use these rocks to do a hunt for “leprechaun gold.” Simply hide these gold rocks like you would Easter eggs and let the kids search for them. You could also hide chocolate coins around with them to give them something more to search for. This St. Patrick's Day craft can also be used to decorate your home with a bit of the luck of the Irish. These would look amazing in a glass container on a side table or on your mantle.
The “Cardboard Tube Shamrock Creatures” (pg. 21) are another fun project to do with the kids. Recycle your old toilet paper rolls in this simple St. Patrick’s Day craft for kids. These fun little monsters will be a great way to pass the time on St. Patrick’s Day while also being festive. They don’t take much to make, and you will be able to decorate them however you want to. Let your kids’ imagination go crazy; they are sure to love this fun craft for St. Paddy’s Day. Most of the materials that you have are things you probably already have on hand, anyways, so these will be super cheap to make. This clever craft is sure to be a family favorite for both parents and kids.
If you are having trouble downloading our free eBooks, visit our FAQ page here: How to Download Our eBooks.
If you enjoyed this eBook, you won't want to miss any of our other downloadable holiday craft collections. You can browse our entire library of free eBooks here.
With your free copy of Happy St. Patrick’s Day! 12 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids and Adults, you can also subscribe to our Create and Celebrate e-mail newsletter to become part of a community of holiday crafters. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Weekly emails with free craft projects, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- DIY ideas and inspiration for all of your favorite holidays and occasions, including Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, and more.
- Access to our free project library full of thousands of free craft instructions
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crafting community
Be sure to sign up for the Create and Celebrate holiday craft newsletter today so you don't miss another issue!
St. Patrick’s Day is a fun holiday that doesn’t cause a lot of stress for those who celebrate. Simply decorate your home with some festive green and gold, make some Irish food, and you’ll have a wonderful St. Paddy’s Day. The crafts in this awesome eBook are sure to give you some luck of the Irish. With everything from shamrock wreaths to a sign made out of pennies to gold rocks, this collection of holiday crafts are sure to help you make a magical day for everyone. These decorations are sure to help your family believe in leprechauns and pots of gold at the end of rainbows. Make this St. Paddy’s Day the best one yet with these wonderful St. Patrick’s Day crafts. Get started today!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Happy St. Patrick's Day! 12 St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Quick and Easy Ribbon Shamrocks
- Lucky Day Free Printable
- Dollar Store Handmade Towels
- Pot O' Gold Rainbow Scarf
- 30 Golden St. Patrick's Day Craft Ideas
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Free Printable
- St. Patrick's Day Clover Cozies
- St. Pat's Lucky Gold
- Don't Get Pinched Shamrock Pin
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stamped DIY Clay Ornaments
- Holiday Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Boxwood DIY Christmas Wreath
- Burlap and Corn Husk Christmas Ornaments
- Pine Cone DIY Christmas Tree Ornament
- Best Ways to Make Hot Chocolate and 4 Delicious Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Candy Cane Candle Craft
- DIY Christmas Gift Baskets
- Christmas Tree Gift Tag Craft
- Flannel DIY Holiday Wreath