We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Kids will love making this adorable and easy Shamrock Man. A fun St. Patrick’s day decoration for the refrigerator or wall and a great way to spend a wintery afternoon! Similar to our Valentine Hugs, this shamrock man is easy to make using construction paper! This makes a great group project for a classroom or daycare as well. For a group setting it might be easier to make multiple copies of the pattern to hand out to each table of children."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- 1 sheet each green and white construction paper
- 2 large googly eyes
- Shamrock patterns
- Green glitter glue
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easter Egg Wreath
- Diy Personalized Gift For Mother's Day
- Free Printable Easter Word Search
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Easy Fabric Gift Bag
- How To Make Lucky Gift | Diy Ladybug Craft | Crafts For Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts