Rainbow Milk Bottle Vases
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Turn milk bottles into some rainbow art just in time for St. Patrick's Day. Put on your painting gear and settle in for an afternoon of fun. Tape off the bottles so that you or your kids can get that crisp line. Measure to make sure all of the bottles are painted to the same height. With spring right around the corner, put some fresh flowers on display while you celebrate the luckiest holiday of them all!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easter Egg Wreath
- Diy Personalized Gift For Mother's Day
- Free Printable Easter Word Search
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Easy Fabric Gift Bag
- How To Make Lucky Gift | Diy Ladybug Craft | Crafts For Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts