Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I love working with Tshirt Yarn. It gives a nice thick texture and sturdiness to any completed crochet pattern. Hence , I find them perfect for Crochet Basket, Rugs, Hotpads and Trivets. Crochet Hot pads and trivets are very handy to have around. Today am sharing a very easy pattern for Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet. They are not only easy but also work up pretty quick. These are also great for gift giving to your loved ones. Materials Used:- Tshirt Yarn 10mm Crochet Hook Size:- 12 Inches- Can be customized to any size."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Candle Holders
- Enchanting Crochet Flower Doily
- All About Dad Questionnaire
- Fresh Crochet Flower Motif
- Free Printable 4th Of July I Spy Game
- Red, White, And Blue Layered Jello Cups
- Round Crochet Flower Floor Rug
- Diy Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin Craft
- Macrame Cord Crochet Round Basket With Handles
- How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts