10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Textured Mandala Doily
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I absolutely love making Doilies for home decor and they make great gifts for your loved ones too.Today am sharing the pattern for this pretty easy to make flower edged mandala doily ..... Textured Mandala doily. Mandalas are just so joyful to look at. Use them at your home as potholders, table decorations or you can sew them to a cushion or hang them on a wall.This Textured Mandala is customizable to any size. You can easily increase the number of rounds and you can use them as Floor Rug too. Materials Used:- Cake Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- Crochet Easter Bunny Bunting
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts