Spring Fabric Flower Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Using a straw wreath form, some yarn, and fabric I made a cheerful wreath for my front door. In my post I show all the steps so that you can easily make one too. This is an excellent use for all those pretty fabric scraps you have laying around in your craft room. "
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Florals/Wreaths
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- straw wreath form
- fabric scraps
- hot glue gun & glue
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
DIY Lavender Wands
Dollar Store DIY Storage Containers
Dollar Store Washi Tape DIY Glassware
Fluffy Organza Spring Wreath
Scrap Buster Blanket
Watercolor Marble Ceramic Bowl
10 Free Flower Tutorials eBook
Sky Blue Crochet Washcloth Pattern
Embroidered Mesh Butterfly Project
38 Beautiful Butterfly Craft Ideas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts