This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Paper Flower Wreath Craft
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"This paper flower wreath craft is simple to make with my step-by-step instructions and template. You and your kids will love creating these all season long! Spring is one of my favorite seasons! With everything growing and blooming and all the animals being born, it just makes me happy. I especially love all the colorful flowers that are blooming this time of year. This is what actually inspired our newest craft project, this fun Paper flower wreath. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good kid-friendly project like our Spring Puppet Crafts, but sometimes I want to do a craft that is a little more advanced that even I can’t resist. With the template and step by step directions, you should have no trouble creating this fun project with the kids. Because of the small cuts and the details of rolling the flowers younger crafters might need your help to create this project. If you want them to do it on their own you might want to precut the paper and prepare the flowers. Then they can use their creativity to place the flowers on the wreath. I love creating this project using colors of upcoming holidays or that remind me of the season. Of course, you can create it with any color you have on hand or that inspires you. That’s the thing about craft projects you get to make them just as unique as you are! Happy crafting!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored craft papers
- Cardstock Paper
- Craft Glue
Select colored craft paper of your choice for the flower wreath. Trace the spiral patterns on the selected papers and cut them out nicely. Cut out enough spiral (1 spiral pattern for each flower) patterns to cover the whole wreath base.
Take any one of the spiral patterns and start to coil it from its outer side.
Continue to coil the spiral towards the center of the pattern.
Coil the entire spiral pattern tightly and allow it to loosen up at the end. Apply glue on the center part of the spiral.
Press the coiled part of the spiral pattern against the glued center to secure the coiled pattern.
Similarly, craft the rest of the spirals into flowers. Trace and cut out a round wreath base from cardstock paper.
Take the paper flowers and glue them on the wreath base.
Be sure you do not stick the flowers on the base randomly. You want to place the flowers very close to one another.
Allow the glue to dry before you attached a hanging mechanism on the backside of the wreath.
Read NextSpring Flower Pretzel Bites
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Santa's Got Mail Ornament
"Letters to Santa overflow in this polymer clay mailbox. Each element is made of clay and detailed with sketch pens. The entire… Continue reading: "Santa's Got Mail Ornament"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Colorful Crochet Easter Eggs
- Free Mother’s Day Cards For Kids: Fantastic 3d Coloring Fun And More
- Paper Easter Basket Craft
- Easter Chick Gift Bag
- Dollar Tree Easter Carrot Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts