Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Looking for something to organize your stuff????...Here it is!!! What would be better than a Basket to hold up your belongings. Today am sharing the Pattern for this pretty dual toned oval basket with handles. The handles of the basket makes it very easy to carry around. This can be made in any size of your choice by increasing the number of rounds in the base of the basket. I have used Double Crochets for the base and the basket height is made with Single Crochet Cross Stitches. This is a simple stitch which gives the pretty cross stitch look. The basket is made up with two colors. You can make them in single tone as well. You can definitely play around with the colors to make them for any festive occasions. Materials Used:- Bulky Yarn 6mm Crochet Hook "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts