10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Want to plant a herb garden with your kids, but have limited space? A recycled can herb garden can be a fun and affordable way to introduce kids to gardening and to grow some of the food and spices that your family needs. Check out our easy tutorial using regular tin cans from soup and fruit, and see how we painted them to add color and added drainage for water and plants. This fun gardening project is one your family can enjoy all summer long. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Coffee Crochet Mug Cozy Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Mother's Day Card Embellished With Crochet Lilac Flowers
- Mother’s Day Crochet Heart
- Mother’s Day Picture Frame Embellished With Crochet Flowers
- Free Printable Mother's Day Cards
- Outline Flower Crochet Potholder
- Mother’s Day Printables
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts