17 Greatest Crafts for Spring
Celebrate the coming of spring in style and make your own home decor, wreaths, and gifts. Our list of the 17 Greatest Crafts for Spring will keep the creative juices flowing all season long. You'll find a variety of ideas that will help you make this spring perfect.
Don't stop crafting when spring comes to an end take a look at our 100 Best Holiday Crafts: Christmas Crafts, Easter Crafts, Halloween Crafts, and More instead! This list contains our greatest holiday craft tutorials, so you can keep crafting all year long.
17 Greatest Crafts for Spring
- No-Sew Lucky Scraps Flower Make any outfit perfect for St. Patrick's Day with this brooch; it's a festive handmade accessory.
- Spring Paper Globes This thrifty decor idea is a great way to add a touch of the season to your home.
- 15-Minute Painted Planter Make your mom a handmade gift this spring to make her Mother's Day a memorable and meaningful one.
- Simple Spring Table Runner Entertaining guests during this blooming season? This spring craft is the perfect addition to your dinner table.
- Green Scrappy Rag Wreath (Shown) St. Paddy's Day is such a fun spring holiday; make it even more enjoyable with this lucky, green wreath.
- The Butterfly Project (Shown) This tutorial will ensure that your walls are as beautiful as butterflies this spring.
- Recycled Light Bulb Birds It is always rewarding to create a recycled craft, especially when you end up with a craft as cute as this.
- Coffee Filter Butterfly Dress up your windows with these easy-to-make rainbow butterflies.
- Paper Towel Butterflies It's so easy to create this cute piece of handmade spring decor; all you need are paper towels, pipe cleaners and food coloring.
- Candy Bar Bouquet Nothing says 'I love you' like a candy bar, unless you create an entire bouquet of them.
- Customized Washer Necklace (Shown) Give your mom an extra happy Mother's Day when you make her this personalized handmade necklace.
- 3D Butterfly Art Add a bit of flair to your home this season when you make this colorful spring craft.
- Button Blossoms You know that mom would love flowers this May, so make her a few with the help of this button-based project.
- Knot Your Average Wreath It's finally time for bright colors, so why not embrace them this St. Patrick's day with a colorful holiday wreath?
- Dip and Dye Coffee Filter Wreath (Shown) Pastels are a fantastic palette for spring. Make a wreath from your favorite romantic colors this season.
- Cherry Blossom Tissue Tree Using tree branches and tissue paper, craft your own cherry blossoms; they will fill your home with seasonal cheer.
- Recycled Jar Rainbow Luminaire For some extra luck on St. Paddy's Day, throw together a few of these festive crafts for kids.
Don't worry when spring comes to an end, we have crafts for every season. Take a look through our 100 Best Holiday Crafts: Christmas Crafts, Easter Crafts, Halloween Crafts, and More, to find our best crafting ideas for all of your seasonal needs.
Read NextUpcycled Wine Cork Tiny Flower Bed