10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Furry Crochet Little Girl's Purse
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This Cute Little Girl's Purse is perfect for your little one. I love experimenting with various textures of yarns. I have used eyelash yarn and this gives the purse the furry look. I absolutely love this yarn texture. You can use them in any crochet project, and they are sure to give your project a unique look.The pattern is quite easy and quick to make and you can make one in no time at all and they would make a nice gift for any little girl. Materials Used:- Eyelash Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Button"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- Crochet Easter Bunny Bunting
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts