Fox And Bunny Jars Kids Craft
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"These cute and easy fox and bunny jars are a fun way to upcycle old glass jars from baby food or other items into holiday or spring decor. With a little paint, glue and a few simple extras, these are fun to display or use for holiday treats. This super easy craft can be done in a morning or afternoon with your kids. Look for the supplies at your local craft store or in the craft aisle at your local discount store."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easter Egg Wreath
- Diy Personalized Gift For Mother's Day
- Free Printable Easter Word Search
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Easy Fabric Gift Bag
- How To Make Lucky Gift | Diy Ladybug Craft | Crafts For Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts