10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Flower Motif Edged Crochet Table Mat
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
" I recently did a stash busting project Loopy Spring Coaster. Today I'm sharing one more stash busting project - Flower Motif Edged Crochet Table Mat.This table mat pattern is very easy and quick to make that even a beginner would have no trouble making. This crocheted table mat would be a great way to add some happy colors to your table. Rummage around your scrap yarns and use up all those bright colored yarn to make this pretty piece of decor. Crochet flowers are a great way to beautify any of your projects.I have used Picot Flowers for the edging. Materials Used:- Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook Tapestry Needle"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- Crochet Easter Bunny Bunting
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts