10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Fabric Decorated Coasters
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Fabric ...fabric...fabric! My second big love, the first one is always buttons (that's why i have combined these two and now I have one and only passion!). Really, if you have fabric imagine how many crafts and creations you can make! And this time I have decided to accept this challenge! Oh yes, decoupage is not for me at all, I have destroyed so many materials so far, but this time I wanted to try Fabric Decoupage. The idea presented when I saw these adorable monochrome ceramic coasters... I always need more color!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Ceramic Coasters
Zig Zag Fabric Scissor
- sandpaper (optionally)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Dollar Store DIY Storage Containers
Hello Spring Hanging Planter
Dollar Store Washi Tape DIY Glassware
Pallet DIY Garden Projects
Anthropologie-Inspired Spring Tea Towels
Whimsical Flower Pot Covers
Flower Spring Wreath
Fluffy Organza Spring Wreath
Painted Laundry Room Apple Baskets
Wood Spoon Garden Markers
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts