10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
DIY Essential Oil Candles
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I absolutely love essential oils! Every night, I diffuse lavender by my bed and have a special bedtime blend for Romeo. There's so much you can do with them, we decided to make DIY Essential Oil Candles, with soy, using two beautiful scents that go together well, lavender and lemon. Lavender oil has a calming effect that helps relieve stress and anxiety and lemon is great for cleaning and purification. The great thing about making your own essential oil candles is that you can create a custom scent for yourself or someone special! They make wonderful gifts!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Thick glass jars
- Therapeutic essential oils
- 3 pounds of soy wax chips and sticks
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Long Nose Pliers
- Upcycled Paper Roses Wreath
- Beautiful Upcycled Vase
- Heart Faux Flower Wreath
- Lazy One-Hour DIY Hammock
- Magical Unicorn Sprinkles Craft
- DIY Mystical Unicorn Decoration
- DIY Harry Potter Wand Treat
- Sunflower Kissing Balls
- DIY Orange and Cinnamon Soap
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts