This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- see all comments
"The website is not working."
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
Three Ingredient Strawberry Cupcakes
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"These are the perfect cupcakes when you have to make a bunch in a hurry. And, you don't want to sacrifice flavor and moistness. This is a cheater recipe but no one needs to know! Pick up three things in the store. It will take you about 1/2 hour to make 18 cupcakes!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 12 oz strawberry soda
- 2 containers strawberry icing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Editor for AllFree CrochetAfghanPatte rns
Feb 22, 2016
I've never included pop in a recipe before, especially something that called for baking. Might be something to try.
Feb 19, 2016
These are the easiest cupcakes I have ever made. I love the subtle flavor you get from adding in soda, too.
Feb 19, 2016
Three ingredients? Can't beat that. These sound good anytime!
Feb 18, 2016
SODA. I love soda in cake! And the color of these are so vibrant and cute; I just wish I saw them before Valentine's Day! I might make them anyway. :)
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Recycled Book Page Ball Ornament
Looking for some last-minute, easy to make Christmas ornaments? This Recycled Book Page Ball Ornament is super simple to put together… Continue reading: "Recycled Book Page Ball Ornament"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- June Coloring Pages
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts