This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Natural Autumn Decor
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"The fall season gives us plenty of treasures that we can use to make our home and garden beautiful in a natural way. For this project, it takes just a few minutes to turn simple metal pots into gorgeous autumnal decorations that are inexpensive, yet so lovely. There are many ways to use them such as decorating tables and window sills indoors. Or place a group of them outdoors to add a seasonal charm to your porch or on a bench."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextColorful Button Cowl Crochet Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Listen To Your Heart Crochet Applique
- Crochet Heart Envelope
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Llama Papercraft
- How To Dye Easter Eggs (the Best Way!)
- Pot Of Gold And Rainbow Papercraft
- Paper Flower Wreath Craft
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- 4 Ideas For Decorating A Wood Bunny
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts