This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fall Coffee Filter Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Another great Fall Coffee Filter Wreath. Easy to do. Inexpensive and allows for all your creativity to showcase. The wreath contains Sunflowers, artichokes, feathers and more. Unbleached coffee filters are available anywhere you find regular filters. Your local craft store and dollar store will have items for you to use in your Fall Wreath. Count on using about 200 coffee filters. The rest is up to you. You can use a 12" or a 14" foam wreath for your base."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Unbleached Coffee Filters
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Sunflower, artichokes, feathers, additional fall elements
- 12" or 14" foam wreath
Read NextDollar Store Laundry Basket Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Paper Cup Elf
- Peppermint Candy Cane Body Butter
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts