Easter Bunny Egg Hats
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Bunny egg hats will make everybody smile! The pattern is very easy, and suitable for a beginner. They are not only whipped up in no time, they will also look stinkin cute on your easter breakfast table! I used Scheepjes Cotton 8, in white (502) and pink (654) . You wont need much, about 20m of white and a tiny bit of pink will do for one egg hat. I used a 3,5 mm crochet needle (E/4)."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 2 colors of cotton
Read NextMini Easter Egg Crochet Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Yardzee
- Owl Papercraft With Heart
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- Toilet Paper Roll Baby Yoda
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Crochet Daisy Flower Easy Crochet Flower Tutorial
- Quick And Easy Crochet Texture Blanket
- Printable Birthday Gift Tags
- How To Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- Simple Mother's Day Paper Vase
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts