Easter Bunny Egg Hats
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Bunny egg hats will make everybody smile! The pattern is very easy, and suitable for a beginner. They are not only whipped up in no time, they will also look stinkin cute on your easter breakfast table! I used Scheepjes Cotton 8, in white (502) and pink (654) . You wont need much, about 20m of white and a tiny bit of pink will do for one egg hat. I used a 3,5 mm crochet needle (E/4)."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 2 colors of cotton
Read NextSimple Crochet Coaster
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Easy Chunky Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Snow Globe
- Heart Suncatcher
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts