Map Thread Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"The other day I was looking through my sewing box when I got the idea to make a fun Christmas ornament from the old cotton thread reels in there. I also grabbed some green and red buttons to use with the craft. To make these ornaments extra special I also used old road maps. I selected road maps with places on them that were special to us as a family. I used these maps to make these special map thread ornaments. They would also make a lovely Christmas gift."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- cotton thread reels
- old street map
- jewlery wire
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balsam Gnomes Christmas Tree Skirt
- Dollar Tree Valentine's Day Heart Wreath
- Easy Crochet Blanket With Bar Stitch
- Valentine's Day Melt And Pour Soap
- Elegant Snowflakes
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts