Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Celebrate any winter holiday with these frosty jars. They work well November through March. They're perfect as table decorations. You can add battery candles or fill them with treats. They also look lovely filled with flowers. You can make these DIY wintry Epsom salt jars in just about 5 minutes using items you probably already have. A great kids' craft and perfect for beginning crafters. You can use repurposed glass jars that you save or purchase glass jars."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The next time you're at a thrift store, don't be afraid to pick up that tattered vintage quilt because you can learn how to make a hot… Continue reading: "Amish Vintage DIY Hot Padvideocam"
- Photobooth Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Angel Pasta Ornament
- Thrifted Vintage Ornament Wreath
- Cute Snowman Homemade Ornaments
- Swiss Felted Acorn Homemade Ornaments
- Unique Geode Ornament
- Amish Spindle DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Sock Angel Ornament
- Minion Homemade Christmas Ornament
- Recycled Jar Christmas Tree
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Fingerprint Christmas Ornament Crafts For Kids
- Christmas Tree Diy From Make-up Remover Pads
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Dollar Tree Fall Farmhouse Sign
- Winter Placemat & Coaster Set
- Candy Corn Mini C2c
- Ghost Mini C2c
- Crochet Snowman In Love
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin, Tooth’o Lantern Applique
- Easy Realistic Eyeballs
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts