Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Celebrate any winter holiday with these frosty jars. They work well November through March. They're perfect as table decorations. You can add battery candles or fill them with treats. They also look lovely filled with flowers. You can make these DIY wintry Epsom salt jars in just about 5 minutes using items you probably already have. A great kids' craft and perfect for beginning crafters. You can use repurposed glass jars that you save or purchase glass jars."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want a fun way to decorate your composition notebooks for school, then you'll love these Groovy Notebook Cover Printables. All… Continue reading: "Groovy Notebook Cover Printables"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Coffee Crochet Mug Cozy Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Mother's Day Card Embellished With Crochet Lilac Flowers
- Mother’s Day Crochet Heart
- Mother’s Day Picture Frame Embellished With Crochet Flowers
- Free Printable Mother's Day Cards
- Outline Flower Crochet Potholder
- Mother’s Day Printables
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- Diy Father’s Day Gift – I’m Nuts About You
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts