Diy Mailing Tube Gift Wrapping
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Use mailing tubes to wrap gifts for birthdays or Christmas!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Mailing tube
- White paint pen
- Kraft paper gift tag
- Flexible ruler
Since the cylinder mailing tube is a little bit of an odd shape to work with, I decided to use my flexible ruler. I started out by drawing straight lines (well as straight as possible) and drawing out my designs in between the lines using a white paint pen.
Keep drawing on your pattern until you have gone all the way around your mailing tube. Heres a close up shot of some of the patterns I created. As you can see, it is not even close to perfect, but I personally love that imperfect/handmade look!
Now its time to personalize your gift! Take out your best penmanship and write out your message on the tag using the same white paint pen.
Taking some jute twine, string your tag through, wrap it around your mailing tube, and finish it off with a bow!
The last step is to fill your mailing tube with goodies! If you are packaging a smaller gift, I recommend using some paper shreds to complete the look! I decided to fill mine with some of my favorite Sugar lippies from Fresh. After your mailing tubes are all filled up, they are ready to be given away!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With a simple crochet heart pattern, you can create a headband that will look cute on any new addition to your life. Whether it's… Continue reading: "Adorable Amish Crochet Heart Headband"
- Sock Angel Ornament
- Gift Wrap DIY Organizer Solution
- Seasons Greetings Hershey's Kisses Christmas Tree
- Christmas Angel Ice Cream Stick Craft
- Free Printable Scandinavian Christmas Tags
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Winter Floral Ball Jar Vases
- 30 Minute Christmas Gift Idea
- Felt Poinsettia Christmas Wreath
- DIY Antique Star Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Coffee Crochet Mug Cozy Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Mother's Day Card Embellished With Crochet Lilac Flowers
- Mother’s Day Crochet Heart
- Mother’s Day Picture Frame Embellished With Crochet Flowers
- Free Printable Mother's Day Cards
- Outline Flower Crochet Potholder
- Mother’s Day Printables
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- Diy Father’s Day Gift – I’m Nuts About You
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts