Treasured Love Valentines Card
Learn how to make elegant homemade Valentine cards with this step-by-step tutorial by craft designer Carlene Eshelman. The Treasured Love Valentines Card is perfect to give to a family member or close friend to show how much you care. After all, the best Valentines Day cards are the ones that are handmade and come from the heart!
- 5 1/2” x 11” solid cardstock for base
- 5 ½” square printed scrapbook paper
- 5” square printed scrapbook paper
- Pearl flourish bling
- 5 ½” lace piece
- 2 journal spots for front of card
- 2 fabric flowers
- Small cameo
- Mono adhesive glue
- Glue gun
1. Fold solid color cardstock in half for card base.
2. Place 5 ½” square on front of card and glue in place.
3. Layer 5” square over first layer.
4. Glue both journal spots to front of card as desired. Use of foam dots optional.
5. Put pearl bling in place on card.
6. Hot glue two flowers to right corner of card.
7. Hot glue cameo in place.
8. Hot glue lace to top of card.
9. Decorate inside of card optional.
Read NextOne Hour Valentines with Yarn