How to Make a Three Tiered Dessert Stand for Mother's Day
Looking for unique Mothers Day gifts to surprise Mom with this year? Why not make her a pretty dessert stand using some thrift store finds? Discover a clever way for How to Make a Three Tiered Dessert Stand for Mother's Day by following this tutorial. If you'd like to see how it's done, you can also watch this video tutorial on our YouTube channel.
For more projects by Carlene, check out her designer profile page!
- 1 dinner plate
- 1 salad plate
- 1 saucer
- E6000 glue
- 2 miniature brass goblets or candleholders
1. Place dinner plate face up on table.
2. Place a brass goblet in center of dinner plate
3. Using the pencil, draw a circle around base of goblet to mark your spot.
4. Place e6000 glue on bottom of goblet, and a little in the center circle you marked.
5. Place goblet onto pencilled circle and adhere.
6. Next, do the same procedure for the salad plate. You can stand up to make sure you have the salad plate centered to the dinner plate.
7. The cup saucer will be placed on the very top. Place e6000 on the top of the goblet to adhere to the saucer. Let dry.
Read NextSew Loved Embroidery Pillow