Halloween Party Ideas: 31+ Holiday Crafts
Don't be scared of hosting a Halloween party this year! We've got you covered with this comprehensive list, Halloween Party Ideas: 31+ Holiday Crafts. You can make your house look "spook-tastic" with our Halloween party decoration ideas. You can also feed your ghoulish guests Halloween-themed food and desserts to complete the haunted atmosphere. If kids are invited to the party, you can use our Halloween crafts for kids collection to keep them occupied and happy. With this collection of fun Halloween party ideas, you will throw the perfect party!
If you have the perfect DIY decorations, food, and activities for kids, then you are the world's best host. You deserve an award, really. People wonder how you do it and marvel at your party prowess. You shrug nonchalantly and tell them you got all of your Halloween party ideas off the internet, but they just think you're being coy. They'll never believe your beautiful Halloween decorations are DIY or that you made those delicious Monster Cookie Sticks. Just wait until they see your other holiday parties!
Halloween Party Ideas: 31+ Holiday Crafts
Table of Contents
Become a holiday craft and recipe expert by downloading our FREE eBook: The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween!
Invite your friends over and have a grown-up Halloween party. Drink Halloween-themed beverages and decorate your home with sophisticated Halloween decorations. You can make your house look a little more scary than you would if kids were invited. Maybe even have a haunted house tour with some of our Halloween party ideas for adults.
- Modern Pumpkin Art
- Custom Monogrammed Pumpkin
- Creepy Jarred Eyeballs
- Fabulous Pumpkins in Black and White
- Haunting Halloween Mirror
- Trio of Spooky Halloween Trees
- Fancy Cat Clay Mask
- Fabulous Skull DIY Earrings
- Beginner Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial
- Spider Juice Cocktail
- Grown Up Halloween Party
Make your house look absolutely perfect with these Halloween party decorations ideas. You can hang a different wreath on every door and make every single table look Halloween-ready with our beautiful centerpieces. Stick with us, and your friends aren't even going to recognize your house.
DIY Halloween Wreaths
When people arrive at your house, the first thing they see is the front door. Make a statement with one of our DIY Halloween wreaths. You can pick between spooky or classy, sophisticated or cute. If you can't choose which one to make, create one for every week in October!
- Halloween Mason Jar Ring Wreath
- Bold Halloween Pom Pom Wreath
- Vintage Book Wreath for Halloween
- Tissue Ghost Wreath
- Simple Halloween Wreath
- Feather Halloween Wreath
- Wishing You a Very Happy Halloween Wreath
- Sugar Rush Wreath
Your Halloween party decorations aren't complete without centerpieces. They add to the atmosphere and make the food look even better. Make multiple of the same centerpiece or make a different one for every table in the house. Your Halloween party for adults is that much closer to being perfect.
- Pottery Barn-Inspired Skull Vases
- Spiderweb Silhouette Lantern
- Spiderweb Spread Table Runner
- Haunted Halloween Terrariums
- Very Ghostly Halloween Tree
- Freaky Felt Vases
- Simple DIY Halloween Napkin Rings
- Spooky Halloween Art Place Cards
- Black, White, and Glitter Pumpkin Centerpiece
- Halloween Paper Centerpiece
- Tales of Fright Halloween Cut-Out
- Artistic Decoupaged Pumpkins
Halloween Party Decor
Your Halloween party decorations don't have to be cheesy or scary. They can be cute and classy while still paying homage to All Hallow's Eve. Below you'll find some Halloween decoration ideas that just didn't fit in a particular category, but they're still fun to make and will make your home look wonderful.
- Just Batty Balloon Decorating Ideas
- Decorative 2 x 4 Pumpkins
- Hauntingly Easy Halloween Ghost Balloons
- Awesomely Crafty Raven
- DIY Halloween Party Balloons
- Day of the Dead Daisy Planters
- Must-Make Mummy Balloons
Food can make or break a party, because hungry people tend to leave if the food is bad. The Halloween party snack ideas below will definitely make your guests come back for seconds and thirds. They will shower you with compliments as they leave with happy bellies.
- Frankenstein and Bride Marshmallow Pops
- Monster Cookie Sticks
- Marshmallow Monsters
- Special Halloween S'more
- Monster Mash Cookies
- Black Light Lemonade
- Made in the Microwave Mummy Suckers
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ghosts
- Super Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Jack-O'-Lantern Surprise Cake
- Candy Corn Favors
If your party also includes children, it can be difficult to keep them occupied (especially with all of the Halloween candy coursing through their veins). The Halloween crafts for kids below are sure to be entertaining and so much fun for them. Having a kid-friendly party is a challenge which you can now easily accomplish.
- Printable Halloween Bingo Game
- Bottle Cap Spider Creatures
- Easy Paper Plate Mummy
- Popsicle Stick Spider Web
- Jack O' Lantern Wind Catcher
- Pumpkin Patch Board Game
- Beautiful Tissue Paper Candy Corn Art
- Popsicle Stick Mummies
- Spooky Toilet Paper Roll Bats
Looking for more holiday party ideas? Find even more for Halloween and other occasions in this collection: 400+ Holiday Party Ideas Organized by Occasion!
Read NextJust Batty Balloon Decorating Ideas