This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
- see all comments
"The website is not working."
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
Mason Jar Lid Pumpkins
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"I know you’ve seen the adorable mason jar lid pumpkins that have been floating around the web for several years now. It’s a great way to add a little fall to your home decor and it’s perfect for recycling your used canning lids. I’ll not only show you how to make a pumpkin from mason jar lids, I’ll share several different ideas for decorating them as well. I buy a ton of mason jars, but not for canning like most people. I make a lot of luminaries, and projects like these fall mason jars, it’s just something I love to do. There’s something about the glow of a candle flickering through glass that I just love! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
24-25 canning bands
2 pipe cleaners or yarn/string
4 cinnamon sticks
Raffia ribbon, twine or string
Silk flowers berries, etc
- Hot glue gun
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Baby Shower Gift Bouquet
You can fit everything that an expecting mother needs in one adorable package with the help of this amazing baby shower tutorial. Make… Continue reading: "Baby Shower Gift Bouquet"
- How To Make Shrinky Dink Earrings For Halloween
- Mason Jar Lid Pumpkins
- "Go Green" for Halloween: 25+ Halloween Recycling Crafts
- Star Wars Droid Tote Bags
- Pumpkin Paper Chain Backdrop
- Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt Clues
- A Not So Scary Little Fairy Graveyard
- 238 Crafts for Halloween You'll Want to Try
- $4 Dollar Store Hanging Halloween Lamp
- Last Minute Halloween Crafts
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- June Coloring Pages
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts