Printable Halloween Treat Box
Want to create a special place to keep your candy for Halloween? Here's an easy way to make your very own origami treat box, straight from the experts at Lifestyle Crafts. Just follow the tutorial for this adorable Printable Halloween Treat Box and your candy will have a home in no time!
- Rectangle Box die (SKU DC0117)
- Halloween Box file (free download--SKU DL0007-1)
- Epic 6 cutting tool
- Cutting platform
- Print the Halloween box file.
- Notice the guide in the lower-left corner. It will show you where the cut and fold lines are on the file.
- Next, grab your Rectangle Box die.
- You'll want to cut off the excess paper in order for the box to fit onto the Epic 6 cutting platform.
- Line it up with the printable.
- We reccommend adding a piece of tape or two in order to stabilize the shape while it runs through the tool.
- Place the design facing down onto your cutting platform.
- Run the die and design through your die-cutting tool.
- This is what you'll see after you've run the project through the Epic 6.
- Fold on the perforated lines and use adhesive to assemble it all together.
- Add your favorite treat and hand them out to neighbors and trick-or-treaters.
Read NextCute Candy Can