Patriotic Picnic Blanket DIY
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Fourth of July means picnics and evenings out in the green grasses of summer. Before you head outside to celebrate our most patriotic holiday, learn how to make your very own picnic blanket DIY that is budget-friendly and extra sturdy. All you need to create these Fourth of July craft ideas is a painter’s drop cloth and some red and blue paint. The Patriotic Picnic Blanket DIY is the perfect place to plop down and enjoy a summer hot dog or watch the fireworks exploding up above.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love the unexpected loveliness of coffee filter crafts and the delicacy they bring to any project, then you will love this… Continue reading: "Beautiful Sparkling DIY Angel Wings Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Snowflakes
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts