Fall Mason Jars with Natural Decor
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Easy to make Fall or Thanksgiving vases or luminaries using jars and elements from nature burlap, feathers, dried leaves and mason jar tags. They look so pretty with flowers in them or as a centerpiece with branches. You could adapt them for a wedding and add the initials of the bride and groom. "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Measure the width of your jar and cut a burlap strip around 2 inches high and the width of the jar to wrap all the way around.
Cut a thinner strip of fabric of your choice and wrap around burlap tying two knots at the end of it and cutting off the excess.
Carefully tuck your leaf in behind the knotted area.
Add your feathers on each side either behind or in front of the leaf.
Add letters or numbers to tags and hot glue onto the front of the jars.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vintage Salvaged Wood DIY Coasters
- Dollar Store Laundry Basket Craft
- Quick Fall Leaf Garland
- Autumn Moccasins with Flip Flop Soles
- Pinecone Fall Mason Jars
- Fall Hydrangea Pumpkin Wreath
- Fall Sunflower DIY Charger Plates
- Cinnamon Scented Pinecones
- Autumn Forest Scene in a Jar
- DIY Throw Blanket Fall Craft Idea
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree Craft Project
- Halloween Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Halloween Applique Crochet Bunting Garland
- Greeting From My Gnome And Dollar Tree
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- 40+ Witchy Crafts to Make This Halloween
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts