Fall Mason Jars with Natural Decor
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Easy to make Fall or Thanksgiving vases or luminaries using jars and elements from nature burlap, feathers, dried leaves and mason jar tags. They look so pretty with flowers in them or as a centerpiece with branches. You could adapt them for a wedding and add the initials of the bride and groom. "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Measure the width of your jar and cut a burlap strip around 2 inches high and the width of the jar to wrap all the way around.
Cut a thinner strip of fabric of your choice and wrap around burlap tying two knots at the end of it and cutting off the excess.
Carefully tuck your leaf in behind the knotted area.
Add your feathers on each side either behind or in front of the leaf.
Add letters or numbers to tags and hot glue onto the front of the jars.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leprechaun Hat Craft
- Fabric Eggs Pattern (video Tutorial)
- Diy Shamrock Pins
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- St. Patrick's Day Paper Plate Wreath
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Shamrock Pillow
- Diy Feather Easter Eggs
- Dollar Tree Coffee Filter Leprechauns
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts