How to Make a Paper Mache Egg
Learn the secret behind paper mache Easter eggs with this craft tutorial from designer Carlene Eshelman. Watch the video and follow the steps to discover How to Make a Paper Mache Egg that will perfectly complement your other homemade Easter decorations. Using glue, newspaper and a balloon, you can create amazing paper Easter egg crafts and you'll have so much fun in the process!
- Elmers glue
- Pie tin
- Polyester paint brush
- Optional small bucket
1. Blow up balloon to desired size and tie a knot.
2. Squeeze 1 part Elmers glue into pie tin.
3. Place 1 part water into pie tin, so you have half water and half glue.
4. Mix with paint brush.
5. Tear newspaper into 1-2 inch strips.
6. Place balloon in small bucket so you can work with two hands (optional).
7. Dip strips of newspaper into glue mixture. Coat generously.
8. Place strip onto balloon.
9. Repeat until balloon is completely covered. 2-3 layers is good to have.
10. Let dry 1-2 days.
Read NextBig Ol' Twine Easter Eggs